Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FAIL

I'm officially failing at... (hold your breath Mami & Papi)... at blogging.
No posts since Dublin? How lame.

What has happened?
As if we couldn't be any more of Beatle feigns, we went to Liverpool. It was the home/ birthplace of that crazy foursome: Lennon, McCartney, Harrison and Starr. Sitting on John Lennon and Paul McCartney's beds was a highlight- especially when told the last person to sit on those beds was Bob Dylan. Yes, BD: the man who got the Beatles high for the first time. I'll forever credit BD for singles like "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Yellow Submarine."

Morgan and I just got back from PORTUGAL, our stellar Spring Break 2K10 location. It was... how should I say this... the great-est, best-est, awesome-est, superb-est, fun-est, owifjalskn -est trip of my entire life. Though the hotel was 80-90% full of people who were 80-90 years old, the young crowd flocked together, so Morgan and I really were able to have fun with these people we identified with. Some were even from north England! They flew out from our favorite English spot: Liverpool. John Lennon Airport perhaps? Making friends, we explored and explored. Soon it was 3 days later and Helon and Addie joined the fun when they arrived to the hotel on Sunday. Even sooner, it was Tuesday and we had to come (figuratively) back "home" to London. I'm loading pictures of Facebook in 1.4 seconds, don't worry. I just have to charge the camera battery.
Oh, and Mami & Papi... you think it would be OK if we all go back to Portugal in May? Just, soak that idea in.

Hopefully with this post, my failure to blog won't be so lame.

"Cheers!"

2 comments:

  1. How about Punta Cana? Who know maybe you and X can go back to Portugal soon and invite Andrea

    ReplyDelete