Saturday, March 27, 2010

Facebook Is Boring

Its still spring break!
Check out all the fantastic things I've done during this break in London...
1. Sleep forever
2. Watch movies with Easy Breezy, Megatron and Morgy including:
_Shutter Island
_Drive Me Crazy (because Entourage apparently doesn't give enough screen time for Adrian Grenier... in my opinion, of course. Marry me, Adrian?)
_Alice In Wonderland
_Up
_Coyote Ugly
_Step Brothers (barf)
... enough movies?
3. Sleep
4. Go to Tesco
5. Go on a Jack the Ripper tour
6. Cook
7. Go to Sports Cafe
((I want to make this a list of 10... hmm, what should I put for the last 3?))
8-10. Sleep

We accidently slept through the Changing of the Guards this morning. I really can't wait to see it though. I wonder if any one has ever made those guards laugh or move at all.

I'm about to cook dinner, but shout out to Johnsito for getting into "U-to the-V-to the-A" this week!! You go John Coco.

Praying for a good month,
Jas

1 comment:

  1. How about the trip to Portugal? Does it count?

    Love you....

    ReplyDelete