Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sent @ 7:52 PM

Jess: "So short version of a ridiculous experience I had today...... My 63 year old teacher showed up to class today drunk out of her mind... Like scary drunk
We called 911... It was really disturbing"

Me: "Ooooooooohhhhh by goddddd!!!"

Jess: "Yeah...
Thought I'd share haha"

Me: "Ahhh!! How did you know he/she was drunk??"

Jess: "Well we firth though she was having a stroke"

Me: "What was she doing"

Jess: "Then amidst her rambling she said something about a DUI and the school firing her... and jmu have a zero tolerance policy"

Me: "Like mumbling? Haha"

Jess: "And we found a bottle in her purse
And she smelled of it
Yeah completely out of her mind drunk...couldn't tell us her husbands name
Making absolutely no sense"

Me: "Aaaaaahaha!!
I cannot believe that!!
I'm glad you're all ok lol"

Jess: "Haha thanks! It was so weird"

No comments:

Post a Comment