Tuesday, December 7, 2010

appreciation

My intentions for this blog is documentation.
I want to remember how I was today forever. There are times and situations, however, where I might not want to remember what happened. So I won't write.
There are times and situations, however, where I won't worry about whether or not I made a new post (despite how great a day was). So I won't write.
This blog is for me. I choose what to write about and what not to.
It's something I look forward to and never something I'm obligated or exhausted into doing.
I would recommend others to read this blog to attempt to know me, but I wouldn't recommend this blog to know me. See, there are millions of things about people that have to be learned through a relationship with them. Do you even know how competitive I am?

How I grow up is not dependent on whether or not I mention a thought or event in a post nor is it based on memory. I'm no Leonard Shelby. What we remember; we remember. What we don't; we don't.
Life is f**king cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment