Friday, February 19, 2010

"Mawmaw" Reminded Me To Blog

I'm here in my room! It's 10: 38... 39, and Morgan and I are taking it easy :)
She's sick and I hope she's getting better! Those mashed potatoes I made her aren't going anywhere either... She's skyping her fun fam back in North Carolina including her sweet, sweet grandmother (aka "Mawmaw") and Mawmaw is encouraging her to blog more because, "people who are following you are a little disappointed." Haha.

Today was eventful, thankfully. Bhriel, Meg and I went exploring via the Harry Potter fan express (aka our poor feet). Me? A fan? Not really, but seeing Platform 9 3/4 was just as cool as I was expecting.

It was where Ar'y Pot'ah or was it that ginger, Ron Weasley who got to that place from Platform 9 3/4... (I can just hear my Harry Potter fan friends going crazy because I'm not exactly sure what the platform means). After that, we went to the London Bridge tube stop and explored the redonk markets (food galore!). I'm adding it to the list of things to show Xtina when she comes in TWO frackin' weeks. We also stopped by Primark and H&M, the loves of my life. I come back home to a poor weakling- Morgy. Dr. Frontani wants to check on her so he comes by to make sure she shouldn't be hospitalized. Realizing she doesn't need to be, he leaves and Morgan and I just chill.
Hmm... what else have we done tonight? We watched Tiger Woods' press conference on YouTube (shout out to the stellar YouTube makers- you take boring out of my vocabulary), had a miniparty in our common room, skyped with my sister AND Emilayyy. Everyone just left to go out to Londontown too.

10: 47PM now.

Love you Mami & Papi :)

2 comments:

  1. We love you too or as papi woul writ "we love you two" Briana and I went to see Annie (the play) at Robinson...we just got back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am so jealous about the harry potter tour. READ THE BOOKS! do it.

    ruv you!
    em

    ReplyDelete