Monday, January 18, 2010

Blogstituting Myself

Here it is.

An idea I've been playing around with since November, I'm officially a member of Blog Spot!
...I even have my own URL name
-a nickname meant for shouting-
JAZIMI!
Good job on the name, padres.
By the way, saddest text I've ever received from my mother two weeks ago...
"I miss you and your calls."
Te amo, Mami!

I've got to say, though, JAZIMI! is better than most of the nicknames I've developed in college. I mean, who wants to be called Jasamort for the rest of her life?
To be fair I was being cranky that morning, but Voldemort is hardly a character I relate too. I mean, look at his shoes.

In hopes of keeping my family, my friends and, you know, the World Wide Web aware of my life- Blog Spots is my new black. You'll get many, many updates on my journey to, during and after my ELON EXPERIENCE IN LONDON.
For clarity: London, England... not London, Minnesota.

As my firstest entry ever, there is not much to say. We're all just watching FRIENDS! (Yes, a show meant for shouting) because Emily has all the seasons.
It is the "See? He's her lobster" episode.
Aw, Lindsey, don't cry. It's not real :)

Besides finding out Emily/ Bacon Breath/ Pee-Pee Pants (oopsies) has two favorite stars in the sky, today has been rather uneventful.
Minus celebrating MLK Day with FOTIES.
Classy, right?

Excited,
Jasamort, I mean JAZIMI!

3 comments:

  1. What college are you studying at again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, I am kind of addicted to other people's travel blogs, so I will probably be reading this religiously! Have the BEST TIME EVER! We will miss your sporadic Duke visits, but I am mostly just jealous of your impending adventure! I studied in London for a few months, so if you want any suggestions for anything, I probably won't be much help, but I can try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an Elon college there Dennis! Cool, huh?

    And Katie... I feel honored! Thanks for the best wishes. And I'll be at Duke tonight. haha you can't get rid of me

    ReplyDelete